adidas Marathon 10.5 Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887383887295
Work up a sweat and run like the wind in the Marathon 10.5 women's running shoe from adidas! Made with the neutral runner in mind, this shoe features ADIPRENE+® and ADIWEAR® technology for a superior workout experience.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Rubber midsole
- adiPRENE® technology under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- Non-marking rubber outsole with ADIWEAR® provides superior traction and durability
- Flex grooves allow for a smoother stride
- Weight: 8.5 oz (women's size 7)
- View more adidas
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: