adidas Madison RNR Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887383520819
Run like the wind in the lightweight men's Madison RNR from adidas! These lace-ups have excellent cushioning throughout and won't weigh you down with their Litestrike™ EVA midsole.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Litestrike™ EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- ADIPRENE® heel cushioning provides additional shock absorption
- ADIWEAR® rubber outsole compound provides superior durability in high-wear areas
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 9.8 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's adidas Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :