adidas Liquid Ride Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886837166030
Made with the neutral runner in mind, the women's Liquid Ride lightweight running shoe will provide all the cushioning and support you need to run like the wind. This shoe features ADIPRENE+® and ADIWEAR® technologies for a superior workout experience.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays and underlays for structured support
- Synthetic heel and toe caps provide durability
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable, non-slip mesh lining
- Removable, contoured cushion insole
- ADIPRENE+® provides excellent cushioning and a smoother ride
- Molded EVA midsole for additional lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- ADIWEAR® outsole provides superior traction and durability
- Flex grooves allow for a smoother stride
- View more adidas
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :