adidas Kanadia 5 Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886833233200
For those choosing the road or trail less traveled, there's the newly updated men's Kanadia TR 5 trail running shoe from adidas. This agile trail blazer features an off-road, mud-shedding outsole and cushioning right where you need it.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Pull loop at heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Synthetic toe cover provides protection against small rocks and loose debris
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable contoured insole provides underfoot cushioning
- Injected EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- adiPRENE® heel for superior cushioning at impact
- adiWEAR® outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- TRAXION™ lug outsole for maximum traction over all terrain features a special mud release surface
- Weight: 10.9 oz (Men's size 9)
- More colors available
- View more adidas
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :