adidas Falcon PDX Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886840868075
Run like the wind in the men's Falcon PDX lightweight running shoes from adidas! With a lightweight design and breathability, these shoes will help you achieve your fitness goals.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- External heel counter for stability
- Breathable fabric and mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Injection molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Non-marking ADIWEAR™ rubber pods on forefoot and heel provide maximum durability and traction
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves allow for a smoother stride
- Weight: 8.4 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more adidas
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :