adidas Duramo 6 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887373847278
Get active, get fit, and run strong in the Duramo 6 women's running shoe from adidas! With all the support, flexibility, and breathability you'll need this shoe still maintains a sleek stylish design.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Mesh lining
- eco OrthoLite® cushioned footbed is anti-microbial, helps inhibit odors and wicks away moisture
ADIPRENE® heel for superior cushioning at impact
Litestrike™ EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
ADIWEAR® outsole provides superior durability
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves allow for increased flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 8.35 oz (women's size 7)
- View more Women's adidas Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: