adidas Duramo 5 TR Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886837786313
Blaze a trail over the toughest terrain in the women's Duramo 5 TR from adidas! This rugged shoe features a durable ADIWEAR™ outsole and comfortable ADIPRENE® cushioning technology that will have you tearing up the trails in record time!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Synthetic toe cap protects against loose debris
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable, contoured cushion insole
- ADIPRENE® heel for superior cushioning at impact
- Litestrike™ EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- ADIWEAR® outsole provides superior durability
- Traxion™ outsole technology provides excellent traction with aggressive lugs
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves at forefoot allow for a smoother stride
- Weight: 8.65 oz. (women's size 7)
- More colors available
- View more Women's adidas Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :