adidas Climacool Ride Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887373741798
Don't be afraid to work up a sweat in the women's Climacool® Ride lightweight running shoe from adidas! With 360º Climachill® technology, these shoes will keep your feet cool and dry, ladies - no matter how intense the workout.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- 360º Climachill® technology for enhanced ventilation that cools entire foot
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable, non-slip mesh lining
- ADIPRENE+® provides excellent cushioning and a smoother ride
- Anatomically shaped, removable cushioned insole has perforations to allow for increased airflow
- Non-marking rubber outsole with adiWEAR® in high-wear areas for increased durability
- Flex grooves allow for a smoother stride
- Weight: 7.35 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's adidas Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: