adidas Climacool Aerate 3 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 887373613613
Don't be afraid to work up a sweat in the new and improved version 3 of the men's Climacool® Aerate lightweight running shoe from adidas! With 360º Climacool® technology, these shoes will keep your feet cool and dry, guys - no matter how intense the workout.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- 360º Climacool® technology for enhanced ventilation
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- High-performance, breathable fabric lining helps wick away moisture
- Anatomically shaped, removable cushioned insole has perforations to allow for increased airflow
- Non-marking rubber outsole with adiWEAR® in high-wear areas for increased durability
- Climacool vents in outsole provide maximum cooling
- Deep flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Weight: 10.4 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's adidas Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :