UPC # 403400088041
Girard-Perregaux conceived a collection inspired by the retro forms of one of its Art Deco style watches from 1945. The Vintage 1945 line boasts an incredible wealth of details and undeniable elegance. This exquisite watch will provide timeless style and impeccable performance for years to come.
- 18kt yellow gold and pave diamond case and dial
- 7½" gold and diamond bracelet with folding buckle closure
- 676 bezel set diamonds VVS clarity E-F color approximately 6.13 carats total
- Closed case back
- Quartz movement
- Dimensions: 23.4mm x 37mm rectangle face, 8.85mm height
- Approximate weight 130g
- Arrives in authentic packaging with Certificate of authenticity included
- Inspected and authenticated by certified gemologist/jeweler
- Signature required for delivery
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase. Jewelry cannot be returned in stores. A return authorization process is required. Call 1-866-379-7463 for details
- To return, item must have security tag attached
- Must be ordered by 1 pm EST to qualify for Next Business Day shipping
- Includes 2 year warranty from date of purchase
- Made in Switzerland
- Online Exclusive!
- Must be returned to dsw.com (not a DSW store).
- A signature is required when item is delivered.